Sunday, August 16, 2009

Slumdog Crorepati V/S Slumdog Millionaire

Yesterday I saw slumdog crorepati the hindi, dubbing of well known movie slumdog millionaire by the end of the movie, I was glad that it was originally made in English and not in hindi, don’t get me wrong I am not anti hindi or an English lover who loves to show off and all. But really, the dubbing would make you laugh.

I don’t understand why when a movie is dubbed in Hindi, it sounds so funny? It looses all its glamour the entire moral and the entire message. I mean I don’t know we don’t find normal hindi movie that tacky, but when we watch a dubbed movie, it sounds really very funny. Why is that?

I guess, they should try making a dubbed movie a bit more realistic, I mean the movie should not loose its real essence.

Well, I guess ill find something more about it, as in why they dub a movie in a funny fashion :P

2 comments:

  1. you are write..dubbed versions of movies are entirely different from original ones. By the way you look really sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are right..dubbed versions of movies are entirely different from original ones. By the way you look really sweet.

    ReplyDelete