Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My First Tag Post

I've been tagged by Sonali
more about the TAG:
The idea is,to list five items in each category and not necessarily in order of likings.
Tag five people too.
My five most often used words :
1)you know what!!!
2)f*** off
3)stupid
4)so
5)shut up
My five crushes :
1) zena, my pet dog :D
2) Sharukh Khan
3) dev patel
4) Shahid Kapoor
5)Ruslaam Mumtaz ( just cause of Teere Saang! I loved that movie )

Five favorite random things :
1) Laptop
2) boyfriend
3) internet
4) cell phone
5) friends
Five favorite colors :
1) blue
2) blue

3)Black
4)White
5)blue
Five movies :
1) Serendipity
2) P S I love you
3) Harry potter Series
4) all of SRK movies
5) Teere Saang.

Five tag victims :
Everyone who reads this post :D

3 comments:

  1. favrt colors, blue blue blue!!!! interesting, and thnks a lot pooja.

    i love srk too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute tags...always luv reading tags and yu hav done a good work outta it! cya..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poooooja..
    ur words always sound so sensible
    u look so smart and mature



    still u love sharukh?? :P

    okies, dont hunt me down :)

    nice one grl. have fun :)

    ReplyDelete