Monday, March 15, 2010

UPSET

okay, so i reallly needed to talk to someone, and as there is no one else to talk to i guess ill just blog it out. to talk about it straight away i broke up with my boyfriend. and its tough. we would have completed 2 years next month. and now i am here going through my second breakup. my previous boyfriend was a jerk. and now again this... so maybe its just me or maybe its the people i meet.







i have had enough from him now. and being with him he made me go away from all my friends and now this. its really difficult now to pass though this stage when i have no friends of my own.







boys can be so mean sometimes, i know i should not judge all the guys only because few i met were not good. but still i cant help it. its just getting on my nerve. i cant concentrate on work or anywhere its just too much for me.







he is a good guy but not for me... for him all he wants is his happiness and his pleasure and his friends and me to trail along and if i ask for something he will only deny it nothing else, and on top of that say that i dont  give him space. the point is that i hardly get time these days and when i do get some free time  i want to spend it with him and he will always have some plans for that day. but will never try and meet me.

its just irritating... but i have had enough now.. ill not go back to him. its difficult i know.. and with no friends left to talk too its going to be a disaster so maybe ill just blog it out as i get time.


.....................................................................

3 comments:

  1. aww baby...we guys are just a call away and we think you are an absolutely gorgeous lady who is kissing the wrong frogs so when she meets her prince charming, she will realise how perfect he is...so cheer up :)

    muuahh

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I have to say is -- There are plenty more fish in the sea :)

    Take care and start reading 'non-love' story novels :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. the thing about girls like you is u fall for weirdo/macho guys who tends to show off and then repent later in life.....and the best part is u never learn from that mistake :)

    ReplyDelete