Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Hope

As I told you, that I had been to delhi. Well at first I was just so nervous about it. It was for the first time that I had to learn the dialogues in a day. So in the train I was just going through the dialogues again. And another friend of mine was reading a gujrati news paper. And there was a column in there where a story was written like in every issue a part of the story will be written. And the person who wrote that story was someone both of us knew.

As she finished the story, she said, “ wow, that was nice. Ill go home and ill call him to tell him that I loved his writing”.

I went back to mugging the dialogues, when I totally lost hope that I wont be able to mug them all in a day. My phone rang. It was the same guy who had wrote that story. And he has a special thing, he never says hi or  hello when you meet him he says “jeevan ma ghanu badhu che” ( there is a lot in life). He had called me to wish me luck for the show. But all I can remember from the conversation is one “jeevan ma ghanu badhu che”,

Its such a nice things to be optimistic in everything, and keeping that in mind I did my dialogues, I thought about it in positive way and I was able to do it.

It was like, I guy or rather I should say a man, who I know since childhood but meet rarely remembered to call me and wish me. And another thing he in a way helped me work with my dialogues.


No comments:

Post a Comment